PINE O CLEEN

MULTI PURPOSE TRIGGER

  • Unbeatable on grease and grime

  • Cuts through stubborn soap scum for shiny clean bathroom surfaces

  • Kills 99.9% of germs *such as E.coli and Salmonella that some other cleaners can leave behind

  • Freshens while you clean & leaves surfaces with a visible shine

SUITABLE FOR USE ON:

  • Hard non-porous surfaces. Use with care on painted, varnished, and porous surfaces; test a small inconspicuous area first. Do not use on wood, fabric, acrylic plastics such as fridge and microwave interiors, marble, granite or aluminium surfaces.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

  • To operate: Turn nozzle to ON position whilst directing trigger away from face. General household/kitchen cleaning: Spray soiled area, then wipe clean. Disinfect/Deodorise: For hard non-porous surfaces such as benchtops, sinks, appliances and stove tops, spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. For heavily soiled surfaces, first clean according to cleaning instructions above. Turn nozzle to OFF position. DO NOT squeeze trigger in OFF position this may cause product to spit when turned ON. Not intended to be used on Medical Devices.

  • SAFETY DIRECTIONS:

  • Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Dispose of empty container with household rubbish. Do not mix with other cleaning

  • FIRST AID: For advice contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 13 11 26) or a doctor. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water to drink. If skin contact occurs, wash skin thoroughly. If in eyes, wash out with a large amount of water. If irritation persists, contact a doctor.

Buy online
Pine O Cleen Multi Purpose Trigger
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.